We take security very serious at the SCF, and we are proud to announce two-factor authentication as an option to secure your account with us.
To enable two-factor authentication, go to your profile, and enable WordPress.com logon (you do need a wordpress.com account, or sign up for one, it is free). When you have enabled Wordress.com logon, you will be able to enable the two-factor authentication on your account.
* Ron Knode Service Award by the Cloud Security Alliance
* NCI Fellow at the National Cybersecurity Institute in Washington DC
* JCI ITF #132
* Amazon Bestselling Author
Author/editor of the success books:
* Build a Security Culture, IT-Governance 2015
* Protecting our Future (Chapter: Cybersecurity in International Perspective), Hudson Whitman 2013
* The Cloud Security Rules (Editor, author), The Roer Group 2012
* The Leaders Workbook, The Roer Group 2010
Latest posts by Kai Roer (see all)
- Volunteer position: Webmaster - July 11, 2017
- Security Culture Person of the Year Award 2017 goes to… - June 29, 2017
- Interview with Wolfgang Goerlich on Security Culture - February 8, 2016