The Security Culture Show is back after a prolonged summer vacation! Todays topic was Getting Results from your awareness programs, and Rowenna Fielding shared from her great experience on how to build and maintain security culture using positive psychology.
One particular research she pointed to was the work of Professor James Reason on aviation security, and how Just culture have become the standard in aviation, an industry where mistakes must be minimized.
Watch the recording of the live show:
Or do the podcast!
* Ron Knode Service Award by the Cloud Security Alliance
* NCI Fellow at the National Cybersecurity Institute in Washington DC
* JCI ITF #132
* Amazon Bestselling Author
Author/editor of the success books:
* Build a Security Culture, IT-Governance 2015
* Protecting our Future (Chapter: Cybersecurity in International Perspective), Hudson Whitman 2013
* The Cloud Security Rules (Editor, author), The Roer Group 2012
* The Leaders Workbook, The Roer Group 2010
Latest posts by Kai Roer (see all)
- Security Culture Framework Forum moved to LinkedIn Groups - 15/11/2018
- Security Culture Framework recommended by ENISA - 10/02/2018
- Volunteer position: Webmaster - 11/07/2017