In this episode of the Security Culture Show you get to meet the amazing Lance Spitzner, who shares his broad experience of changing behavior and culture around the world through his work at SANS and Securing the Human.
Lance is a great inspiration to many when it comes to security awareness, and in this episode you get to hear first-hand of some of his experiences and methods. Tune in below, or use the podcast!
The podcast is here:
* Ron Knode Service Award by the Cloud Security Alliance
* NCI Fellow at the National Cybersecurity Institute in Washington DC
* JCI ITF #132
* Amazon Bestselling Author
Author/editor of the success books:
* Build a Security Culture, IT-Governance 2015
* Protecting our Future (Chapter: Cybersecurity in International Perspective), Hudson Whitman 2013
* The Cloud Security Rules (Editor, author), The Roer Group 2012
* The Leaders Workbook, The Roer Group 2010
Latest posts by Kai Roer (see all)
- Volunteer position: Webmaster - 11/07/2017
- Security Culture Person of the Year Award 2017 goes to… - 29/06/2017
- Interview with Wolfgang Goerlich on Security Culture - 08/02/2016