A question that has been asked a few times is how come The Roer Group decided to give away the Security Culture Framework for free?
In this blog post, Kai Roer, the Founding Partner of The Roer Group, explains how the ecosystem of the Security Culture Framework functions, and show how it is possible to give it away for free. With no strings attached.
You are welcome to use the framework as much as you like. Just remember where you found it, and that you should share your work if you make changes to the templates.
* Ron Knode Service Award by the Cloud Security Alliance
* NCI Fellow at the National Cybersecurity Institute in Washington DC
* JCI ITF #132
* Amazon Bestselling Author
Author/editor of the success books:
* Build a Security Culture, IT-Governance 2015
* Protecting our Future (Chapter: Cybersecurity in International Perspective), Hudson Whitman 2013
* The Cloud Security Rules (Editor, author), The Roer Group 2012
* The Leaders Workbook, The Roer Group 2010
Latest posts by Kai Roer (see all)
- Notice of Breach - 07/12/2018
- Security Culture Framework Forum moved to LinkedIn Groups - 15/11/2018
- Security Culture Framework recommended by ENISA - 10/02/2018