2015 have been an amazing year for the Security Culture Framework! Here are a few highlights:
- More than 400 organisations worldwide use the SCF
- We have doubled the number of SCF Members in less than 6 months
- The Security Culture Conference 2015 was a huge success, drawing people from around the world to Oslo to discuss and learn about culture
- SCF Partners have increased!
- Twice as many Certified Security Culture Framework Participants have been produced!
- Consulting Partners now exist in Asia, Africa, Europe and North-America, with more lined up for 2016!
- The SCF if being promoted in all major markets!
- Most importantly: organisations using the SCF to build and maintain culture reports great progress!
The team is also growing, I am sure many of you have noticed names like Irina and Lars Egil in communications lately, both have joined the new venture CLTRe (pronounced culture) to support and grow the global security culture community.
A number of people around the world are building local security culture user groups (SCUGs), spreading knowledge and building networks!
Thanks to all of the amazing people around the world who support and use the SCF, 2015 was fantastic. And from what I can tell, 2016 is going to be even better!
Best wishes to you for the upcoming holidays and a happy new year – whenever and where-ever you celebrate!
The SCF Team