Audience Analysis Template
Use this template to analyze your target audience. Each column represent an office location (think multinational), a department (think sales, accounting, IT etc), or subgroups within a department (think personality types, learning preferences).
The template comes pre-populated with row-titles. These can be changed depending on your needs and requirements.
The purpose of this template is
- to help you identify the differences between the needs of different departments, groups and location, which in turn will help you choose the activities relevant to create the transformation you want.
- help you identify low-hanging fruits,
- help you identify groups that will enable you to test your security culture activities
- make it easier to communicate with the marketing/communication team, as you can share with them knowledge of your target audience
By using this template, you learn important facts about your organization and your target audiences.
Download the template (PDF): AudienceAnalysisTemplate
* Ron Knode Service Award by the Cloud Security Alliance
* NCI Fellow at the National Cybersecurity Institute in Washington DC
* JCI ITF #132
* Amazon Bestselling Author
Author/editor of the success books:
* Build a Security Culture, IT-Governance 2015
* Protecting our Future (Chapter: Cybersecurity in International Perspective), Hudson Whitman 2013
* The Cloud Security Rules (Editor, author), The Roer Group 2012
* The Leaders Workbook, The Roer Group 2010
Latest posts by Kai Roer (see all)
- Join the 2017 Security Culture Conference - March 7, 2017
- Interview with Wolfgang Goerlich on Security Culture - February 8, 2016
- How Culture Impacts Negotiations - December 2, 2015