The Security Culture Show #11 featured Shan Lee at JustEat. Shan shared his security culture work at building a global security culture in a multinational organization.
Shan will be joining the Security Culture Conference in Oslo in June 2015 to talk about his experiences of building security culture.
You can watch the full episode below:
Or just listen to the podcast!
* Ron Knode Service Award by the Cloud Security Alliance
* NCI Fellow at the National Cybersecurity Institute in Washington DC
* JCI ITF #132
* Amazon Bestselling Author
Author/editor of the success books:
* Build a Security Culture, IT-Governance 2015
* Protecting our Future (Chapter: Cybersecurity in International Perspective), Hudson Whitman 2013
* The Cloud Security Rules (Editor, author), The Roer Group 2012
* The Leaders Workbook, The Roer Group 2010
Latest posts by Kai Roer (see all)
- Security Culture Framework Forum moved to LinkedIn Groups - 15/11/2018
- Security Culture Framework recommended by ENISA - 10/02/2018
- Volunteer position: Webmaster - 11/07/2017