UPDATE: Please check out the new conference website for information and program!
The leading security culture conference is back for 2016! We are preparing the program and the whistles and the blowers for yet another epic Security Culture Conference – and you are invited!
June 7th and 8th: Conference
Optional: June 6th: Pre-conference Training
Optional: June 9th-12th: Post-conference Mini-Tour of Norway
The Conference will be in Oslo, Norway
Full details will be posted over the coming months! And – this year we invite YOU to submit a security culture talk too! The CFP will open shortly!
To get an idea, check out the 2015 program!
* Ron Knode Service Award by the Cloud Security Alliance
* NCI Fellow at the National Cybersecurity Institute in Washington DC
* JCI ITF #132
* Amazon Bestselling Author
Author/editor of the success books:
* Build a Security Culture, IT-Governance 2015
* Protecting our Future (Chapter: Cybersecurity in International Perspective), Hudson Whitman 2013
* The Cloud Security Rules (Editor, author), The Roer Group 2012
* The Leaders Workbook, The Roer Group 2010
Latest posts by Kai Roer (see all)
- Notice of Breach - 07/12/2018
- Security Culture Framework Forum moved to LinkedIn Groups - 15/11/2018
- Security Culture Framework recommended by ENISA - 10/02/2018