Last year, when Mo and I created the Security Culture Show (podcast, vcast, hangout, whatever you prefer calling it), we had no idea of the level of success we would get. Today marks the tenth show, and we will celebrate a little. Or a lot, depending on what happens, I guess!
What I do know, is that the show will be about culture as usual, we have a very cool guest in Mel Drews, a SANS Mentor, and there will be cured meat. Perhaps we will give away another book, and perhaps there will be other surprises to be had!
For the live session today, join the Google Hangout page: https://plus.google.com/events/cb39cv7hlf05uks3u66dkidd7t4 which will allow you to post questions and comments live. If you missed the live show, you can watch the recording (or download the podcast) below:
* Ron Knode Service Award by the Cloud Security Alliance
* NCI Fellow at the National Cybersecurity Institute in Washington DC
* JCI ITF #132
* Amazon Bestselling Author
Author/editor of the success books:
* Build a Security Culture, IT-Governance 2015
* Protecting our Future (Chapter: Cybersecurity in International Perspective), Hudson Whitman 2013
* The Cloud Security Rules (Editor, author), The Roer Group 2012
* The Leaders Workbook, The Roer Group 2010
Latest posts by Kai Roer (see all)
- Join the 2017 Security Culture Conference - March 7, 2017
- Interview with Wolfgang Goerlich on Security Culture - February 8, 2016
- How Culture Impacts Negotiations - December 2, 2015