To students at the SCF Training / CSCFP Online Certification Course:
(Note: This is not related the website of the Security Culture Framework, it is only related to the website https://learn.roer.com which is an alias of https://learn.clt.re)
We were just notified by our cloud provide Teachable that they discovered a security breach that may have affected some of our students. If you were likely to be affected, you will have already received an email directly from Teachable.
Only students of the elearning program who signed up before December 2015.
Your email address, your name, your password, the course you attended and your progress on that course.
What should you do?
Reset your password on the site. If you reuse your passwords (surely, you are not doing that…), reset your passwords on other services too.
What about my payment information?
We have never stored any payment information on the site.
What have you done?
We have investigated the issue, reported it to the Norwegian Data Protectorate as per GDPR, and informed those who are influenced by this breach.
We will review and audit the security of our cloud provider.
* Ron Knode Service Award by the Cloud Security Alliance
* NCI Fellow at the National Cybersecurity Institute in Washington DC
* JCI ITF #132
* Amazon Bestselling Author
Author/editor of the success books:
* Build a Security Culture, IT-Governance 2015
* Protecting our Future (Chapter: Cybersecurity in International Perspective), Hudson Whitman 2013
* The Cloud Security Rules (Editor, author), The Roer Group 2012
* The Leaders Workbook, The Roer Group 2010
Latest posts by Kai Roer (see all)
- Notice of Breach - 07/12/2018
- Security Culture Framework Forum moved to LinkedIn Groups - 15/11/2018
- Security Culture Framework recommended by ENISA - 10/02/2018