In this webinar, Steve Durbin of ISF, explains how to align the board and C-suits to the cybersecurity challenge. Steve discuss a risk-based information security awareness culture that will engage employees at all levels.
Overcoming the challenge of attracting and retaining skilled cybersecurity workforce is a growing concern, and requires a more imaginative, business and people-centric approach than many organizations have today.
You can follow the webinar below, or watch it over at the Brighttalk event-page.
* Ron Knode Service Award by the Cloud Security Alliance
* NCI Fellow at the National Cybersecurity Institute in Washington DC
* JCI ITF #132
* Amazon Bestselling Author
Author/editor of the success books:
* Build a Security Culture, IT-Governance 2015
* Protecting our Future (Chapter: Cybersecurity in International Perspective), Hudson Whitman 2013
* The Cloud Security Rules (Editor, author), The Roer Group 2012
* The Leaders Workbook, The Roer Group 2010
Latest posts by Kai Roer (see all)
- Notice of Breach - 07/12/2018
- Security Culture Framework Forum moved to LinkedIn Groups - 15/11/2018
- Security Culture Framework recommended by ENISA - 10/02/2018