In this Guardian article, Danny Bradbury explains how to protect your business from hackers. Danny says you should start with understanding your risks, an advice that goes well with the industry best practices. He moves on to discuss how important devices are, and how cloud services may provide great resources as well as introduce new risks.
The final point Danny is making is that user awareness training is vital to protect your business.
* Ron Knode Service Award by the Cloud Security Alliance
* NCI Fellow at the National Cybersecurity Institute in Washington DC
* JCI ITF #132
* Amazon Bestselling Author
Author/editor of the success books:
* Build a Security Culture, IT-Governance 2015
* Protecting our Future (Chapter: Cybersecurity in International Perspective), Hudson Whitman 2013
* The Cloud Security Rules (Editor, author), The Roer Group 2012
* The Leaders Workbook, The Roer Group 2010
Latest posts by Kai Roer (see all)
- Notice of Breach - 07/12/2018
- Security Culture Framework Forum moved to LinkedIn Groups - 15/11/2018
- Security Culture Framework recommended by ENISA - 10/02/2018