The Security Culture Framework is being used by successful organizations around the world, and as a result a growing demand for trainings is seen all over, and Kai Roer is traveling more than ever (it may, actually, be time to train more trainers too – reach out if you are interested!).
Next up is a full-day workshop taking place in Ljubljana, Slovenia, as part of the ISACA Slovenia conference. The date is September 24th, and the price is very reasonable 347.70 EURO including tax/VAT. During the workshop, you will get a full introduction into the four parts of the framework, and will work on the templates and models in the framework. After the workshop, you will be able to build and maintain security culture based on the Security Culture Framework in your own organization.
You can sign up here: http://sis.si-revizija.si/public/registry/semreg/4128
And read more about the workshop here: http://nalozi.isaca.si/23konf-rkis_1506_invitation-workshop.pdf
Of course, you may also be part of the conference itself: http://www.isaca.si/conference.php
Are you interested in setting up a Security Culture Framework workshop in your city / country? Reach out to us by replying below, or contacting one of the admins!
* Ron Knode Service Award by the Cloud Security Alliance
* NCI Fellow at the National Cybersecurity Institute in Washington DC
* JCI ITF #132
* Amazon Bestselling Author
Author/editor of the success books:
* Build a Security Culture, IT-Governance 2015
* Protecting our Future (Chapter: Cybersecurity in International Perspective), Hudson Whitman 2013
* The Cloud Security Rules (Editor, author), The Roer Group 2012
* The Leaders Workbook, The Roer Group 2010
Latest posts by Kai Roer (see all)
- Join the 2017 Security Culture Conference - March 7, 2017
- Interview with Wolfgang Goerlich on Security Culture - February 8, 2016
- How Culture Impacts Negotiations - December 2, 2015