The first Security Culture Show of 2015, we kick off the new year with a kick to fluffy awareness – the notion that stuffed teddy-bears and cosy pillows are usable assets when building awareness. Not exactly, in this show we have Sarah Clarke visiting, discussing how awareness needs to be structured, planned and aligned with business needs. Although Kai brings out his toys, and there are some judo-ing and stick-beating, we all agree that using intrinsic motivation is better than using fear.
You can watch the full show below, or just listen to the podcast if you prefer.
The next show will be aired February 24th 2015, at 1800CET (9AM PST/noon EST/1700GMT). Remember to join us live to win a book or some other artifact!
* Ron Knode Service Award by the Cloud Security Alliance
* NCI Fellow at the National Cybersecurity Institute in Washington DC
* JCI ITF #132
* Amazon Bestselling Author
Author/editor of the success books:
* Build a Security Culture, IT-Governance 2015
* Protecting our Future (Chapter: Cybersecurity in International Perspective), Hudson Whitman 2013
* The Cloud Security Rules (Editor, author), The Roer Group 2012
* The Leaders Workbook, The Roer Group 2010
Latest posts by Kai Roer (see all)
- Volunteer position: Webmaster - July 11, 2017
- Security Culture Person of the Year Award 2017 goes to… - June 29, 2017
- Interview with Wolfgang Goerlich on Security Culture - February 8, 2016