The Security Culture Show invites Rebecca Herold, the Privacy Professor to discuss how privacy is impacting security culture, and how we can handle both successfully.
Watch the show:
Podcast is published after the show has aired.
* Ron Knode Service Award by the Cloud Security Alliance
* NCI Fellow at the National Cybersecurity Institute in Washington DC
* JCI ITF #132
* Amazon Bestselling Author
Author/editor of the success books:
* Build a Security Culture, IT-Governance 2015
* Protecting our Future (Chapter: Cybersecurity in International Perspective), Hudson Whitman 2013
* The Cloud Security Rules (Editor, author), The Roer Group 2012
* The Leaders Workbook, The Roer Group 2010
Latest posts by Kai Roer (see all)
- Volunteer position: Webmaster - 11/07/2017
- Security Culture Person of the Year Award 2017 goes to… - 29/06/2017
- Interview with Wolfgang Goerlich on Security Culture - 08/02/2016