In the October Security Culture Show, we discuss the National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM) as October is known to the security community.
Mo had to call in sick, so we had the excellent Arron “F1nux” Finnon of Finux Tech Whenever co-hosting and shedding some light on the show. Thanks Arron!
Our guest this month is the excellent Dr. Jane LeClair of the National Cybersecurity Institute in Washington DC. Jane shared some of the activities the NCI have to build awareness and culture.
* Ron Knode Service Award by the Cloud Security Alliance
* NCI Fellow at the National Cybersecurity Institute in Washington DC
* JCI ITF #132
* Amazon Bestselling Author
Author/editor of the success books:
* Build a Security Culture, IT-Governance 2015
* Protecting our Future (Chapter: Cybersecurity in International Perspective), Hudson Whitman 2013
* The Cloud Security Rules (Editor, author), The Roer Group 2012
* The Leaders Workbook, The Roer Group 2010
Latest posts by Kai Roer (see all)
- Volunteer position: Webmaster - July 11, 2017
- Security Culture Person of the Year Award 2017 goes to… - June 29, 2017
- Interview with Wolfgang Goerlich on Security Culture - February 8, 2016