In this show, aired on Google Hangouts December 17th 2014, Mo Amin and Kai Roer spend the time to review the year of 2014, and have the Security Culture Show 2014 guests share valuable insights on security culture and awareness.
The guests appearing in this final show for the year:
- J. Wolfgang Goerlich
- Dr. Jane Leclair
- Rebecca Herold (The Privacy Professor)
- Bruce Hallas of the Analogies Project
- Roar Thon
- Arron Finnon
- Geordie Steward
There are also gifts being given away to our viewers, holiday greetings and of course the Santa Mo! Tune in now – watch the video, or listen on the podcast!
We wish you all happy holidays, and see you again in 2015!
Remember to share the show with your friends, and tips us of potential guests too!
* Ron Knode Service Award by the Cloud Security Alliance
* NCI Fellow at the National Cybersecurity Institute in Washington DC
* JCI ITF #132
* Amazon Bestselling Author
Author/editor of the success books:
* Build a Security Culture, IT-Governance 2015
* Protecting our Future (Chapter: Cybersecurity in International Perspective), Hudson Whitman 2013
* The Cloud Security Rules (Editor, author), The Roer Group 2012
* The Leaders Workbook, The Roer Group 2010
Latest posts by Kai Roer (see all)
- Security Culture Framework recommended by ENISA - 10/02/2018
- Volunteer position: Webmaster - 11/07/2017
- Security Culture Person of the Year Award 2017 goes to… - 29/06/2017